- Renters must provide a major credit card (debit cards are not accepted), valid driver's license proving age of 18+, and current proof of insurance for the rental trailer.
- Customers must ensure all proper hookups in order for trailer lights & brake controllers are working properly before arriving at the dealership. There will be a $25 minimum charge for any work completed on a customer vehicle. If you are unsure, please visit the dealership before your scheduled pickup day & we will test your vehicle free of charge.
- We reserve the right to refuse service to any customer. Rental will be denied if the towing vehicle does not meet all safety requirements.
- A brake controller is required to rent any trailer that has two or more axles unless otherwise stated. Visto’s Trailer Sales can either install a brake controller for you or you can rent an external brake controller for $25.00. Any loss or damage to this controller will be charged to the renter’s credit card on file.
- Rental trailers are not allowed to leave the United States.
- All trailer rentals must be returned to Visto’s Trailer Sales by the time noted on your invoice. Trailers arriving after this time will be considered late & subject to a late fee.
- Any and all damage is to be paid for by the renter.
- A $45 cleaning charge will be assessed if the trailer is brought back excessively dirty.
Additional items available for Rent:
- $20.00 - Car Tie Down Kit
- Includes 4 - 9’ Ratchet Straps and 4 - 24” Axle Straps (Valued at $240.00)
- $10.00 - Motorcycle Tie Down Kit
- Includes 4 - 9’ Ratchet Straps (Valued at $85.00)
- $20.00 - Moving Kit
- Includes 12 E track hooks and 8 ratchet straps (Valued at $245.00)
- $10.00 - Adjustable Ball Mount and Pin (Valued at $230.00)
- $25.00 - Brake Controller and Setup (Valued at $450.00 or $155.00 Remote Only)
- $75.00 - Winch Setup (Valued at $800.00 Complete Setup)
If any of the following items are not returned or returned incomplete or damaged, the value noted will be charged to the credit card left on file.