Director of Marketing
Visto's Trailer Sales
West Fargo, ND 58078Apply Now
Job Type Full-time
Number of hires for this role 1
Full job description
Who We Are
We’re a small, family-owned dealership specializing in trailer & truck bed sales, service, parts, & rentals. Originally opened in 1997, the business changed ownership in 2010 growing from four employees to fourteen. We work hard & have fun doing it.
What We Do
As a volume dealer, our team sells an average of 150 to 200 trailers per month at an affordable price without sacrificing quality. Our service department hosts four bays handling both customer & dealership work. The parts department is designed to be a one-stop-shop for all of a customer's trailering needs. Our rental fleet contains a wide range of different trailer types & sizes from small enclosed trailers to large open goosenecks and dump trailers.
What We Believe
- Customer Service - Customers come to us for helpful, courteous service regardless of the department & it’s our job to deliver.
- Empowerment - If you’re on our team, we trust you to make decisions. We’ll provide you with the necessary information & materials to do your job well.
- Integrity - Whether we’re selling a $100,000 trailer or a 99 cent part, customers deserve honesty & transparency.
- Product Knowledge - To be the trailer experts, we need to know our product so we can help customers make informed decisions to keep them safe on the road.
- Teamwork - No one can do it all & you shouldn’t be expected to. Working together makes us all better.
What You’ll Do
Website, Social Media, Email, & Digital Marketing
- Oversee website & vendor sites, contacting support teams and representatives to resolve issues
- Update truck bed inventory on website & photos as necessary
- Plan, create, & execute content for business social media accounts, connecting with followers and other accounts to increase engagement
- Negotiate advantages contracts with media partners for geo fencing, google adwords, and other advertising sources, etc
- Maintain email marketing database connecting with past customers & new subscribers
- Utilize analytics to determine performance and efficiency of campaigns
- Conduct research in order to write, proofread, and edit creative and technical content across different mediums
Outreach & Events
- Build brand awareness by participating in community events & working with organizations through sponsorships
- Plan, set up, & manage trade shows including staging & giveaway materials (units & literature provided by Sales Manager)
- Send & review customer satisfaction surveys documenting & responding to complaints to improve customer service efforts and create customer retention
- Work with local businesses on the purchase of clothing, office supplies, advertising materials, & other SWAG
- Coordinate with sales & service team to pinpoint marketing goals
- Collaborate with owner/GM to establish monthly/yearly marketing/growth goals
- Develop and manage marketing budgets & track sales using Sales Building Tracker
- 1 Year Marketing
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Communications, Advertising, or related field
- You should be able to develop a strategic marketing plan focusing on generating the highest return on investment. You must also be able to thoughtfully design ad creatives using your choice of Canva or Adobe Creative products (Lightroom, Photoshop, Illustrator, Premier Pro).
- This position works with the sales team & management to develop ideas for marketing. Outside of that, this is a primarily autonomous position & requires a self-starter who can handle a variety of overlapping tasks.
- $17-22 per hour
- Paid Uniforms
- Polos, pullovers, jackets, & hats.
After 60 Days
- Blue Cross Blue Shield (BCBS) High Deductible 2500/100 Medical Insurance
- We pay 50% of the employee’s medical insurance premium.
- VSP Vision Insurance
- We pay 100% of the employee’s vision insurance premium.
- UCC (Concordia Dental) Dental Insurance
- We pay 100% of the employee’s dental insurance premium.
- Discovery Benefits Health Savings Account (HSA)
- We contribute $50 towards your HSA at the beginning of each month. (Only if enrolled in the BCBS Medical plan.)
- Paid Time Off
- Years 1 & 2: 5 days (40 hours). Years 3-6: 10 days (80 hours). Years 7-9: 13 days (104 hours). Years 10-14: 16 days (128 hours).
- 2 days paid for the death of a partner, parent, child, or sibling. Up to 2 weeks can be taken off using PTO or unpaid time off.
- Six Paid Holidays
- New Year’s Day, Memorial Day, Independence Day, Labor Day, Thanksgiving Day, Christmas Day
- Employee Discount
- Employees can purchase parts at cost.
After 1 Year
- Simple IRA
- 3% match after one year of employment.